Contact Us: 267-902-6494


1.What if I do not have a title for the car?

The old vehicle registration would work or of course a new one! Also even a temporary registration would work.

2 . What if the car runs?

Our prices are based on the curb weight of the vehicle

3 . How do I get more money?

If vehicle drives and you can drop it off we can pay usual $30.00 more.

4 . How do I get paid?

We pay with cash on the spot.

5 . Do you take cars that are damaged or missing parts?

Yes, we take cars in all conditions.

6 . What if there are abandoned cars on my property?

You can call and get an abandoned vehicle police report. You may also write a letter stating with your name, property address, and the Vehicle Identification Number for all cars that these cars are for scrap.